Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! Don’t have a reservation already? Not to fear – here is a list of the most romantic restaurants near you will help you decide where to go.
Valentine’s Day Specials
These restaurants have special menus for Valentine’s Day:
- 700 Drayton at The Mansion on Forsyth Park (700 Drayton St, Savannah, GA 31401)has a four-course meal including sparkling wine for Valentine’s Day for $59 per person. Their dinner (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) includes a first course of charcuterie and cheese withFrench baguette, second course of three appetizer choices, third course of three entrée choices and a fourth course of dessert. Check out the menu options here.
- Rocks on the River at the Bohemian Hotel (102 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401) has a four-course meal including Prosecco for Valentine’s Day for $49 per person. Their dinner (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) includes a first course of Oyster Diavolo, second course of three appetizer options, third course of three entrée choices and a fourth course of dessert. Take a look at the menu options here.
- Beach House Restaurant + Tap Room (701 N. Beachview Dr., Jekyll Island, GA 31527)has a special menu for Valentine’s Week for $99 per c The first course is a salad made with spinach, peach, apple, pecans and hot bacon vinaigrette. The second course is an appetizer of teriyaki chicken tempura roll. The third course is an entrée of Surf & Turf 8oz beef tenderloin filet portabella cabernet sauce with a 4oz broiled cold water lobster tail with sautéed sweet potato hash. Lastly the fourth course is a dessert of raspberry crème brûlée.
These restaurants are more local to the neighborhood, but, unfortunately, do not have any particular specials for Valentine’s Day.
- The Local On 17 (4040 US Highway 17, Richmond Hill, GA 31324) is a steakhouse that also makes seafood. This restaurant is great for those couples who different tastes because they each will have options. Dinner starts at 4 p.m.
- That's Italian (10747 Ford Ave, Richmond Hill, GA 31324) is a Pizza and Pasta restaurant and has a more relaxed atmosphere. If you want to get out of the house, but not have to worry about getting all dressed up, this is the place for you.
- Jalapenos Mexican Grill (60 Exchange in Richmond Place Village in Richmond Hill) has a happy hour (4p.m. to 7 p.m.) where you can save some money on a margarita or your favorite Mexican cocktail with your celebratory dinner.
- Shogun (9701 Ford Avenue, Suite 101, Richmond Hill, GA 31324) is a Hibachi and Sushi restaurant. Their dinner stars at 4:30 p.m. and is another great option for a foreign style menu.
- Houlihan's (17029 Abercorn St., Savannah, GA 31419) has an American style menu which has many different options for dinner including steak, entrée salads and more.