How better to celebrate the chill in the air than with an evening outdoors mastering the perfect combination of graham cracker, melted chocolate and gooey marshmallows? We couldn’t think of a better way, either. To aid in your strategic approach of building the best s’more, we’ve elicited help from a most trustworthy source, Hershey’s.com. Follow these foolproof steps and you’ll be sure to create a masterpiece! Although, with the ingredients at hand, can it ever be bad? Happy S’more making!
Over the Campfire
- Roast one large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow slowly over a fire.
- Place half a HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar on the HONEY MAID Honey Graham and then put the roasted marshmallow in the middle. Top with the other graham half.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- Build S'more by placing half a HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar and 1 large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow between two HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Squares.
- Lightly wrap S'more in aluminum foil, then place on grill.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallow is melted.
- Cook the layered HONEY MAID Honey Graham, half a HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar and one large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow on the toaster oven tray at 350 degrees until the marshmallow begins to brown.
- Remove and top with the other graham half. Six S'mores fit most trays.
- On a small saucer, place half a HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar on top of one-half of a HONEY MAID Honey Graham. Add one large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow.
- Cook in your microwave on medium for about 10-15 seconds or until marshmallows puff and grow.
- An adult should remove the plate from the microwave, top with the other graham half and gently press down on the gooey marshmallow. Let cool a bit before eating.